Frontend Developer (m/w/d)
As a Frontend Developer, you are an important part of the Ninebarc family and you will have a significant impact on society by easing legal structures. We make the lives of millions of people easier!
In a nutshell: What is Ninebarc all about?
We are the first platform to rethink and digitize the inheritance process. We are creating a central platform for "digital precaution". Store data, create essential documents, pass on assets - all in one place and without notary costs. As simple as from your couch. The loss of financial and emotionally valuable assets can be prevented. By simplifying the bureaucratic governmental structures and processes in the inheritance industry, it will be possible for millions of households to take care of their estate and hence ease the pain of their loved ones.
- Become an important part of the entire development lifecycle of our core product
- Be a key player for the frontend development of our "Ninebarc Platform" incl. creating, maintaining, and improving the code on our website and products
- Build new features and improvements across the stack
- Development of ideas within the team to improve our services (UX/UI)
- Participate in the decision-making process and be a part of this young development team.
- At least 2 years of experience in React & Redux. If you have less but you think you can make it, challenge us!
- Understanding and implementing APIs come naturally for you
- Absolute “go-getter” personality - if you don’t know how to do something, you
- should find out and JUST MAKE IT HAPPEN
- Excellent communication and self-management skills
- You should have your own opinions & not be afraid to stand up for them, we are not interested in a “code monkey”
- Your unique character should shape Ninebarc as much as everyone else's in the team does
- Unlimited coffee, tea, soft drinks, and fruits
- Ninebarc's Mobility Benefits: Chose whether you want to use a bike or an e-scooter to come to work - we cover the costs for you!
- Regular team events and celebrations
- Central office in Berlin Kreuzberg or fully remote (up to your preferences)
- Flat hierarchies, great career and promotion opportunities
- High level of responsibility and steep learning curve from day one (You will be working hand in hand with the Founders, the CTO, and Frontend Lead)
- Competitive annual salary range of up to 45,000 EUR depending on skillset
Your Professional Perspective at Ninebarc
- Decide for yourself in which area you want to become a master - we will assist your development in all possible ways!
- Shape the structure and growth of our IT Dev team - and your role in it
- Work hand in hand with the management team - become a key player of our team!
Praktikum Business Development (m/w/d)